Friday 20 February 2015

Editing: Final Draft

I finally managed to complete my music video :D

For the final section of my music video I experimented with the slow motion to get the clip of Hattie and Maddie crashing into each other more dramatic and so it happened on the beat. I experimented with different percentages to slow it down but I came to the conclusion that 50% is the best.


I also played about with the focus on one of the final clips. I wanted the note to be in focus and Hattie walking out in the background to be out of focus. This was the final result which I was very pleased with. 

I didn't need to put any sort of effects on the clips where Hattie runs out of the house, as it was a very sunny day. Unfortunately during some of the clips we recorded as a 'dash cam' there was a glare on the screen from the sun so you couldn't see clearly. 

Overall I am happy that I have finally finished my music video. About time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment