Thursday 5 February 2015

Update and Filming Photos!

Hello again!

It's been a busy day today, Molly and I finally got around to finishing most of our filming! After a long, long wait, it is very nearly complete. All we have left to film is a few scenes with Molly and her family arguing, and a few shots with Maddie to fill in gaps and we should be good to go! I managed to get a few pictures of us filming our final clips and these are below as filming evidence. Also, I have completed Past Student Music Video Examples and these are up on the blog, there is analysis for 'Viva Brothers', 'Crash' and a video from another school 'Can't Hold Us'. I also managed to post my analysis of Past Student Auxiliary Tasks. I analysed all three types of tasks, although I did choose to do a website and poster after this. I had already decided to do a website but was still torn between a digi-pack and poster.

In the next few days I hope to have my draft evaluation up on the blog, although not my final answers. I am slightly behind on these I have been focused on my auxiliary tasks but I have completed both questions 1 and 2 and hope to have these up on the blog tonight/tomorrow; and will continue work on the last two questions tonight also. Also being put on the blog tonight is a shot list for our video and a draft of my poster, which I did do a while ago but forgot to put up here! Hopefully the final poster will be up by tomorrow too, so expect lots of blog posts in the next few days!

Finally, here are some photos of us filming our final performance scenes -

No comments:

Post a Comment