Wednesday 12 November 2014

Quick Update

Now that a majority of my research is done, I am going to focus on developing out auxillary tasks into a lot more detail, we have already started to design a website, which hopefully we will upload some photos and shots to asap. But we also plan on making a digi pack too. Me and Molly will be working together to make both of these, rather than seperately as we both have different ideas that we both feel will be good towards making our coursework better. I am planning to start on analysing past student example soon and will be doing at least three of these. 

Also, my audience research is well under way, I am just waiting on collecting more responses as so far I only have 7! I have posted a link to the survey I have created on Facebook and Twitter, so hopefully I will be able to finalise my findings in the next few weeks. I understand I am slightly behind on research at the moment, but hopefully within the next week I will be on task and caught up, so I am ready to continue with filming and put all of my focus into the filming and editing side of the task. 

Hopefully it won't be long before we have completed all of our principal filming and we will be able to really bring our finished task together!

No comments:

Post a Comment