Tuesday 6 January 2015

Audience Research Analysis

After having to wait a long time for enough responses, I am finally able to analyse the research I have gathered, after a lot of pestering friends to help me out! Here are the results I gathered from my survey that I created using Survey Monkey. I wanted to find out what sort of music people our age listen to, how they listen to it and how often; this is so I know how the best way to market and adverise our video is towards our target audience.

There were a few mixed opinions and the repsonses were much more diverse than I first thought they would be. Especially the range of genre of music that people listen to. Also, the difference in the types of all time favourite videos shocked me too as I thought many of them would be modern videos but I had artists such as Fleetwood Mac, Queen and Michael Jackson in there.






No comments:

Post a Comment