Tuesday 6 January 2015

Auxillary Task: Website - Homepage

Today I continued with editing my website for Hattie Chadwick, I had already started and done the basics so now all I have to do is adjust each page to make sure they are perfect.

This is my home page, unfortunately it doesn't quite fit on the screen so you have to scroll down to see the bottom :

I have managed to place it so you can see the whole home page, there isn't the gap at the bottom its just so the scale was the same and they would stitch together properly. As you can see I have gone for an autumnal background, this is because there is a flash back in my music video where they are in a park during autumn and leaves are dominant during those clips. My main image focus is on the magazine advert which is advertising the music video in a release show. Again this fits in with the autumnal background rather well. There is the quote 'Bring Music To Life' throughout this page as this is Hattie's slogan and we want to make this known. Towards the bottom of the page there are 3 photos from festivals as though Hattie has been performing at them and her photographer has taken these photos. 
Finally at the bottom of the page you have a bar along the bottom, this includes Hattie's name, slogan, logo and booking information along with the different social medias you can reach Hattie on. 
Overall I like this as a homepage, however when viewing on a Mac such as the ones in the media room, the sides feel very empty. However when looking at it on my laptop the scale ratio seems perfect so I am not sure what to do about this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment