Tuesday 6 January 2015

Axillary Task: Website - Gallery

Here is my Gallery page:

Please for the love of God just ignore my selfie for the minute, I haven't had a chance to get any proper photos of 'Hattie' so I just stuck a selfie in there for the time being. My friends mum is a photographer so I am going over hers tonight to get some portfolio style shots to put in to make them look more professional. I chose to put all festival style images into the 'Image Gallery' however I am considering changing it to 'Event Gallery' to make it more fitting. I wanted festival photos as for our age range and target audience we go to many of these so they can relate to the photos. Also having them on Hattie's page shows that she is 'performing' at the events fitting with the target audience. I also included a Ginger girl looking away as though it actually is Hattie and making it look more realistic. 
Some of the photos however were chosen purely because they were pretty and I couldn't think of any other types of photos to include in the gallery page as I somehow don't think people would appreciate 12 photos of me ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment