Tuesday 6 January 2015

Auxillary Task: Website - About Hattie

This is my 'About Hattie' page:


Again going with the autumnal theme (the background moves as you scroll which is why the photo looks disjointed). I found it very difficult to find things to talk about in the 'About Me' paragraph as trying to make an artist up when you have no musical knowledge is more challenging than I thought. I found a picture on tumblr which is linked to the music video, however I thought a black and white photo would look out of place on this page against the background. I didn't want the photo to take away from the colourful background so I chose a photo with a grunge type effect over the top so it is a very subtle photo and not in your face. The bar with all the contact info is still in the bottom as I wanted to create a professional theme throughout. I found having to put text in quite hard as against the background there wasn't many colours that would be seen so I gave it a subtle highlight so you can read the text but doesn't draw away from the background. I might go into more detail for the 'About Hattie' section however I might do some research into what other real artists have written before I do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment